“We dream of having a clean house – but who dreams of actually doing the cleaning? We don’t have to dream about doing the work, because doing the work is always within our grasp; the dream, in this sense, is to attain the goal without the work” – Marcus Buckingham
Marcus Buckingham really nails the most important point and asks who dream of cleaning? If you ask that question to yourself, you would probably nod in disagreement, well don’t feel bad, because you are not alone.
Home cleaning is one of the most challenging yet important task in one’s life, one cannot decipher or think right in an unclean house, and while you can clean most of the things yourself, what about the most hostile spaces which need equipment and expertise?
You may have a vacuum, but what about an advanced steam vacuum, and other chemicals you may need, what about green cleaning and waste disposal? Well, you might want to leave this task to a professional home cleaning services.
For instances, home cleaning in Delhi is getting popular, because of greater awareness and high pollution levels, therefore it pays to get a quality home cleaning service and get your chores done. Recently UrbanClap Gurgaon, a division of UrbanClap Company launched a special drive wherein they offered discounts on home cleaning services to get more participation and awareness.
The drive was widely acclaimed, and people were delighted and learned many new things which they thought were beyond any fix.
Well, similarly, there is a pressing need to heed on this pressing issue, while one may deliberate on the fanciest ways of “doing it all by myself”, the reality just forces you to switch onto professionals.
So what’s about special about UrbanClaphome cleaning?
Two things- price and value.
- Price that you pay for the area that you want to be cleaned, for instance, you may just want to get the kitchen cleaned up, so why bother about any other part of the house.
- ValueThe add-ons and everything that comes along with the services, although secondary, they often hold key importance in determining the services.
So how does UrbanClapgets that to you?
It is pretty simple, listing, introductions, discussions, service and ratings. Let’s break it up and go through them
- Listing: The listings are created by the user seeking services.
- Introduction: Once you create a listing, its algorithms will get you the most relevant searches.
- Discussion: Once you get the relevant professionals, all you would need to do is to discuss the job with them, in terms of setting expectations, getting more clarity on the task etc.
- Service: Once you select the professional and clarify everything, you can get the right one who would do the task well.
- Ratings: Again, something that stands out, depending upon your experience, you can rate the professional from 1-5, makes it easy for others to make a decision before hiring professional.
Throughout the process, you will feel that UrbanClap delivers superior user experience and is worthy of being called the best in the class for professional apps. Home cleaning service, in particular, doesn’t work on a flat model rate, which helps user to pay only for the area intended to be cleaned.
While one must continue cleaning the home as they normally would, home cleaning services at least once in a quarter has no substitute, you can explore UrbanClap blog for more hacks and cool tips, which would help you to understand the process better.